No longer just black and slippery, today’s engine oils now incorporate advanced detergents and synthetic additives to increase the life of engine components, reduce harmful internal soot and buildup, and last longer which means less oil-related waste. Lamb’s Tire & Automotive knows that making sure your vehicle has the right oil is critical to getting the most of your investment, so our “Best In Class” oil change starts with premium Mobil ™ oils that are the minimum requirement for many of the cars on the road today. Add to that a thorough multi-point inspection to keep you aware of your vehicle’s condition and courtesy four wheel tire rotation, and it is easy to see why having your car’s oil change done at one of our 14 area Austin locations just makes good sense.
Lamb’s “Best in Class” Oil Change services include:
- Multi-point inspection.
- Changing engine oil and filter: refilling with engine oil that meets or exceeds factory specifications.
- Checking the air filter.
- Checking all fluids under the hood, and topping off washer fluid. We do not “top-off” critical vehicle fluids, as a low fluid condition is an indication that the system needs attention.
- Courtesy four wheel tire rotation.
- Lubricating steering components and zerk-fittings.
- Checking tire condition and pressures.
You can make a difference by recycling your used motor oil at any of our convenient neighborhood locations.