Often overlooked, the braking system on your vehicle requires careful attention. From brake pads to brake fluid, there are incredible forces at work each and every time you press on the brake pedal; forces that require your braking system to be equipped to handle the job. Protect yourself, your passengers, and your vehicle with high quality brake service from Lamb’s Tire & Automotive. Our trained technicians will inspect your vehicles entire braking system and provide a detailed estimate and documented inspection prior to any approved repair. We use OEM quality parts to make sure that your vehicle’s braking system performs as it was designed, when you need it to. All replacement parts and labor are backed by Lamb’s Tire & Automotive’s nationwide warranty.
Lamb’s Brake and Brake System service:
- Recondition rotors or drums as applicable.
- Install replacement pads or shoes
- Brake fluid service including flush as approved.
- Anti-lock Brake System diagnosis and repair.
- Road test vehicles
Brake and Brake System warnings:
- Brake warning light comes on
- High-pitched squeal when applying brakes
- Your car pulls to one side when braking instead of stopping in a straight line
- When applied, your brakes grab, causing jerky stops
- Brakes grind with continuous loud metallic noise when applied
- Brake pedal is either mushy or very hard to depress
- Brakes must be pumped to work properly
- Wheel(s) are excessively hot after short drives
- Brake fluid leaks are seen around any wheel or in engine compartment, near master cylinder location
- Brake fluid very low or very dirty looking.